The Mall at Bay Plaza, NEW YORK, N.Y.
With Heritage’s exceptional work, the client was able to bring the best of the suburban shopping experience to the Bronx. Heritage’s expertise in complete mechanical installations enabled the mall to meet its aggressive grand opening date. Additionally, Heritage provided the systems needed for each retail tenant to build out their space for optimum comfort.
To construct New York City’s first enclosed shopping mall in 40 years, with 780,000 square feet of enclosed retail space. The mall will include a food court, restaurants, health club, over 100 retailers, and over 2,400 parking spots.
Full mechanical installation, including:
- Over 300,000 pounds of sheet metal ductwork
- Over 700,000 linear feet of fabricated piping
- Complete boiler room with four Aerco boilers
- Five-section / 80-module air-cooled chiller
- 120 exhaust fans
- 14 packaged heating and cooling Aaon and Trane rooftop units
Prestige Properties & Development Co., Inc. engages in developing, managing, and investing in real estate properties. The company is based in New York, New York.